Donnerstag, 12. April 2012

Easter days

I'm back from my parents where I spent the last days over Easter. I love the way my mum decorated the front door, always beautiful. And I found out that I have had a love for polka dots from an early age as my favourite easter egg is one that is pink with big white dots, it has been made about 30 years ago...

My parents have a love for orchids. This is the latest in full bloom. I love the colour!














My brother was there with his son, is'nt this a lovely picture of him and my dad reading a book together? And the owl has to be there all the time ;)














And I finally had the time to finish my crotcheted tunika. I'm very proud of it, since it took quite some time and it fits :)

Enjoy the rest of your day :)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen